Monday, February 2, 2009

all that matters

I have a number and variety of friends.Some say I am sweetly simple.Some say I am irritatingly complicated.
Some say I am excessively talkative.Some say I am dreadfully silent.Some say I am childishly immature.Some say I am unnecessarily thoughtful.Some say I am impressively intelligent.Some say I am incredibly foolish...
For me,all of them taken together form an army of confusion creators.Whom to believe and to what extent..
But I am genuinely grateful to this army for their diverse opinions about me has helped me wipe out one great misconception from my usually slow-working mind that it is possible to please everyone..
with due respect to all my friends' opinions about me..

5 comments:

  1. "irritatingly complicated"..............sry but i am also my true self while writing but believe me u r on ur way to be sweetly simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot..for the comment and for being aa regular reader.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Sweet, complicatedly irritating :P ,silently dreadful,.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~slow working mind~

    hey guys let me tell you..this girl was the undeterred topper of our class right from the day one to school....and she is confessing that her mind works slowly..hhehe.
    cant digest....give me some pills.

    ReplyDelete