Thursday, April 10, 2014

I have a dream


I have a dream in my eyes. That makes me feel proud of myself.

I do not have a blueprint ready on my table. But I have a dream, and that says I am not ordinary.

I dare to dream.

I may not have a blueprint ready on my table. But I have a dream.

You say, dreaming is not enough. I agree.

But, is it not something that few do?

I am not complacent, I am not weak. I am not submissive to life.

And, is dreaming not the start?

No route can bypass the start. Can it?

I don’t let my dream die a silent, unnoticed death, unlike many others who dream, but abandon it.

Dream is hope. Dream is faith. Dream is the seed.

I may not have a blueprint ready on my table, but I have a dream in my eyes.

Work hard, find a way and chase the dream. Yeah, I will do that.

Do not dismiss my dream. I am proud of myself, I have a dream.


Most importantly, I dream, I don’t day dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment