Thursday, January 22, 2009

All i wish..

I dont promise anything my friend..
I fear to commit..its true.
This is all I want..
May my wishes fulfill your needs too.

I dont promise to share your pain
bcoz I dont want you to feel it ever..
I dont promise to be with you
bcoz i want you be always strong,never waver..

I dont promise to wipe ur tears
bcoz I dont want you to cry ever..
I dont promise to bring you smiles
bcoz I dont want you to lose it ever..

I dont promise I'll cheer you up
bcoz I dont want you to be low or weak..
I dont promise I ll be help always
bcoz i dnt want you ever feel the need..

I dont promise to pray for you
bcoz I want the lord to answer you himself..
I dont promise to hold your hand
bcoz I want you to tread your path yourself...

I dont promise for I may forget my words
But I will never forget what I want..
I will always love you my friend,
Its not a promise..its what I really want.

2 comments:

  1. brother change karke friend likh diye.......??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. origina mein friend hi tha..tujhe di thi toh change kar di thi:P

    ReplyDelete